I'm really looking forward to the ride but I know I'm not in great shape, I know that I'll be able to enjoy the ride and the other adventures I want go on if I'm lighter, fitter and healthier.
Thus enters Juice Fasting! Or as Joe Cross calls it a "Reboot" which really sums up what it is, it's a fresh start, it's cleansing both the body and mind to run cleaner and more efficiently.
So watching a film in which someone else does all this is one thing but doing it myself is a completely different matter. Ever since I remember my weight has fluctuated, I've always been big and I've gone through phases where I've lost weight and felt better but I lose the plot and end up back at square one.
So what's different this time? Well I'm 28, I weighed myself at 22 stone 2 and a half pounds yesterday morning and realise if I continue this way eating crap I'm going to end up ill with diabetes or some other health problems. I can already feels strains on my body and joints and it's just not right, not at my age and I only have myself to blame.
So yesterday following my epiphany after watching the film and strolled into town to buy a Juicer, with that purchased and proceeded to stock up on the huge amounts of fruit and vegetables I'd inevitably need for all this juicing. Armed with an app on my iPhone with juice recipes on it I was ready to start the journey.
See recipe below
So first juice down, honestly it was easier than I thought and tasted better than I thought too, 4-6 of these for the next 58 days. Stay tuned to see how I get on.


No comments:
Post a Comment